We have a Federated Governing Board across Harefield Infant School and Harefield Junior School.
Governors are volunteers who work alongside the school’s leadership team. They play an important strategic role in the school and:
- set the aims and objectives for the school;
- set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives;
- set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives;
- monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives;
- are a source of challenge and support to the school’s leadership team (a critical friend).
You can contact the Chair of Governors, Mrs R.Scott, via email on [email protected]